Signup and recieive 10% OFF your next order. Enter code "xroadssquad" at checkout. *Must be a purchase of $75.00 or More.
& More :)
*By entering your email you agree to email marketing.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 or MORE!
Welcome to Crossroads Skateshop !
3" x 5" Used to remove old wax from base & adds structure to base.
Brass brushes are commonly used to brush oxidized base material, dirt, and old wax off a base surface before waxing.
1. Select correct temperature specific wax by checking mountain conditions/snow report...(actual snow temperature, not air).
2. Press wax on the iron and distribute small drips of wax over the entire base. DO NOT ALLOW IRON TO SMOKE!
3. With iron in hand, slowly pull the iron over the wax drips smoothing them into a sheet of wax that covers the entire base tip to tail.
4. Let the wax cool 10-15 minutes, then scrape with a sharp plastic scraper. DO NOT USE a steel scraper.
5. Use a wax brush or fiber pad, remove excess wax from base, brushing from tip to the tail. This allows your base to glide fast.